Friday, January 14, 2011

How It All Began.....

Part One


(1st lecture)


Dr. Nurul: Class... today I am going to tell you about your assignments.


Wilson: *nod* *nod*


Dr. Nurul: You will have to get into groups of three, and make a blog...


Whole class: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh???


Wilson: =_="


Dr. Nurul: In your blog, you will have to post about things related to the three plays we will be studying, and I will be checking them frequently. And please remember that I will be evaluating everyone individually, so please make sure there's contribution to the blog made by each of the group members...

Wilson: =_=""" (Swt. That is going to be a lot of work... And I thought I do not have to get myself involved in things like this anymore since I'm already in my final semester...)

Dr. Nurul: Or......


Wilson: *eyes attentive*


Dr. Nurul: You can opt to perform a play about Othello, and we will be doing it before the open public.


Whole class (except Azri) : Hah?????????????????????


Azri: Yay!


Wilson: =_="""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(Guess the first choice is much better....)



Part Two


(2nd lecture)

Wilson: ...zzzZZZ (OMG. I'm so sleepy from last night... Why there must be 9am classes from Mondays to Thursdays on my final semester!?)

Dr. Nurul: Class, I'm afraid that there will be a slight change in your assignment...


Wilson: zzZZ....! Huh??


Dr. Nurul: I has a discussion earlier with Dr. Suzana regarding to your assignment...


Wilson: =.=" (Oh no. I have a bad feeling about this...)


Dr. Nurul: ...and we decided that it will be hard for us to evaluate each of you if we let you choose between the blog and play...


Wilson: =.=""


Dr. Nurul: ...so...


Wilson: =.="""


Dr. Nurul: ...we have decided that all of you will have to do both the blog and the play.


Wilson: =.=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(is it just me or... IS THIS IS REALLY THE END OF THE WORLD??? ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!)


...T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment